Yard Sale Fundraiser
June 1st & 2nd
We are in need of your goods that no longer serve you to help us make this year’s yard sale beneficial!
You can show your support by:
1) Donating items to the yard sale that are no longer useful to you.
2) Informing family and friends that their unwanted items can be donated to the yard sale.
3) Shopping at the yard sale.
4) Spreading the word to your yard sale enthusiasts.
5) Making a PayPal donation on our website.
6) Volunteering to setup or lend a hand at the yard sale.
Help is needed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Contact Selma at [email protected]
We accept furniture, glassware, china, antiques, jewelry, bicycles, and other items. No clothes, please. If you have items to donate, you can do any of the following:
Send an e-mail to [email protected] to request someone to pick up your items or arrange a time to drop them off at our storage site.
Your donations will help continue our meditation classes that guide you and others to peace, love, and compassion in their daily lives. We are a 501(c) non-profit so your donation is tax deductible. Thank you for your kind support!
The actual yard sale will occur at 2214 Capitol Way S, Olympia, WA, 98501. Please drop by to enjoy a friendly environment where exchanging of material items will occur.
9am – 6pm
9am – 2pm
Everyone is Welcome